Returns & Refunds
We want you to be completely satisfied with your order from Landfall Navigation and we will gladly exchange, replace, or refund any merchandise that doesn't meet your expectations subject to the following restrictions:
- If you receive incorrect or defective merchandise, you must contact us within 10 days of purchase to receive a return authorization. Returns must be accompanied by the original sales slip. Some returns may be subject to restocking fees.
- Dated materials such as flares, charts, and publications are not returnable.
- Registered items such as PLBs or EPIRBs are not returnable.
- User Programmable / per-programmed items such as AIS transceivers, AIS/DSC beacons, VHF/DSC radios are not returnable.
- Items cut to length like line or tapes are not returnable.
- Software and electronic charts must be unopened, unless the manufacturer offers a special guarantee period.
- Special Orders and Customized Products, including computers with installed software, life rafts, defibrillators, oxygen, engraved products, phones with or without minutes, are not returnable.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable except in cases of defective merchandise.
- Orders shipped via Priority Mail / First Class Mail cannot be claimed for non-delivery of goods, because we cannot trace these packages to their destination. We reserve the right to adjust our shipping charge based on the postage charge.
- A charge of up to, but not limited to 15% restocking fee maybe due on orders canceled.
- For a full credit to be received for goods, we must receive them back in the condition they were received: return them in a timely manner (normally 30 days), with all tags and/or manuals included, and in all original unopened packaging - a resalable condition.
151 Harvard Avenue
Stamford, CT 06902
Driving Directions >
- Mon: 9 AM - 5 PM
- Tue: 9 AM - 5 PM
- Wed: 9 AM - 5 PM
- Thu: 9 AM - 7 PM
- Fri: 9 AM - 5 PM
- Sat: 9 AM - 3 PM
- Sun: CLOSED