Dual Channel AIS Receiver
ACR # 2675
The ACR Nauticast AIS receiver captures real time AIS data and turns your computer charts, radar or chart plotter into a dynamic navigation safety tool. With its dual channel receiver, the Nauticast offers exceptional sensitivity to ensure maximum range and reception of all AIS transmissions from both Class A and Class B AIS systems. Our state of the art receiver uses highly sophisticated AIS software which allows for its small size and low cost. The marine grade, water resistant housing mounts discretely below deck or in an electronic box. AIS increases navigational safety by receiving vessel identification, position, course and speed of other AIS equipped vessels and base stations. This helps reduce the difficulty of identifying ships when not in sight and understanding their navigational intentions.
ACR Nauticast Receive Only AIS Specifications (.pdf)
• Built-in multiplexer for additional NMEA0183 additional party devices
• Dual Channel receiver ensures that all AIS messages are received, both Class A and Class B messages simultaneously
• Exceptional receiver sensitivity ensures maximum range in the field
• Standard NMEA0183 output enables simple interfacing with most AIS enabled chart plotters
• Robust fire retardant, marine grade, water resistant plastic enclosure
• USB connectivity for simple integration with PC charting software
• 12 or 24 V DC power input
• Mates with marine standard PL259 VHF Antenna connector
ACR, Garmin, WatchMate and Raymarine AIS Systems.
|FREE SHIPPING* |
on orders over $150 (details*), use code eShipping13