Viking's top of the range liferaft, voted best in several independent tests, is the ultimate liferaft for all types of yachting and the perfect choice for ocean sailing. Featuring automatic self-righting to guarantee upright inflation, two large entrances, and a high-visibility inflatable boarding ramp. The integral inflatable double floor with thermal insulation provides extra protection against hypothermia. The fluorescent yellow canopy, with blue inner lining to minimize seasickness, offers generous headroom and visibility from greater distances. Fitted with high-visibility SOLAS retro-reflective tape on the canopy, sides, and buoyancy compartments, with exterior strobe light and interior light, and two curtained windows with easy-slide zippers. Constructed of natural rubber and acrylic/silicone-coated nylon and packed in a sturdy fiberglass canister or handy water-resistant valise. Canister model can be rail or deck mounted. Equipped with Offshore “E-Type” Equipment Pack. ISO 9650-1 approved, ISAF certified DNV approved.
Viking RescYou PRO ISO/ISAF Life Raft Specifications (.pdf)
- Classification: Offshore
- Approvals: ISO 9650-1, ISAF, Det Norske Veritas
- Service Interval: Three years
- Number of Flotation Tubes: 2
- Tube Fabric: Natural rubber/acrylic silicone-coated nylon
- Seam Construction: Hand glued, double taped
- Canopy: Yes, automatic inflating
- Door: Two, zipper closure
- Floor: Integral inflatable, manually deployed
- Ballast Bags: Four 16-gallon weighted bags
- Warranty: 12 years Available in sizes: 4 man, 6 man or 8 persons. Valise or container, rail or deck mounted.
There are currently no rebates available for this item