For Level 2 (Intermediate) will have a live engine! This course will include a short review of the basics. We however get right into hands on, practical lessons on bleeding, changing the impeller, filters, hoses and belts, oil, adjusting valves ,removing and replacing injectors, testing compression, adjusting the idle.
IN THIS COURSE YOU WILL LEARN THE FOLLOWING:
- What to do if your engine fails to crank or start?
- Understanding over heating problems and the possible solutions
- Smoke (Black , Blue, White, no smoke?)
- Broken V-belt
- Low Coolant level
- Engine overload
- How to minimize risk of fire
- About fuel additives
- How to bleed your fuel system
Upon course completion you will receive a Landfall Navigation Marine Training Center certificate of completion in Marine Diesel Engines: Intermediate Course
Handouts and trouble-shooting guides will be provided in class.
There are currently no rebates available for this item