Similar to the 800 model, the ZK Sea Boot 700 offers the same great rubber feet and ZK soles for excellent grip and protection. The 700 uses a shorter neoprene cuff for easier entry and exit and offers no gaiter which cuts weight and bulk. Lighter-weight and perfect for more active sailors or boaters who need less protection.To claim your rebate click Here
ntroducing the ZK Seaboot 700, extending the ZK Sole range for applications that do not need the gaiter design of the ZK Seaboot 800. The 700 is a more streamlined version of the 800 that maintains high performance construction and intuitive features. The ergonomic design provides support to key areas of the foot, providing not only support but comfort and versatility. The Hydromerino® inner lining combines merino and quick drying polyester fibres to provide natural odor control, moisture management and warmth. The upper and inner sole have been specifically developed to provide maximum support, whilst maintaining flexibility and dexterity for ultimate grip and protection.
- Sealed neoprene rubber construction
- Ultra high grip, non marking, proprietary ZK Sole
- 8mm Neoprene midsole for thermal insulation & comfort
- Low profile handles for easy entry
- Supportive EVA innersole with molded heel & arch support
- Hydromerino® boot lining with natural odor & moisture control
Not sure what Size you need? See our Sizing Chart.
Write A Review
There are currently no rebates available for this item