Raster and Vector Charts
for United States Waters
by Mark and Diana Doyle
Whether you already own navigation software and only need updated charts and reference materials, or you are a newbie who wants free or trial software and charts to test the e-charting waters, this 2-DVD set makes you good to go!
U.S. Raster and Vector Charts Charts are cataloged and organized into popular cruising geographies. Chart files are standard BSB (raster) and S-57 (vector) charts provided by NOAA and the U.S. Army Corps and display in all computer-based navigation packages that support these formats.
Nautical Reference Library Includes just under $3000 and almost two gigabytes of government publications, reference texts, and nautical calculators in searchable Adobe Acrobat PDF or HTML web browser format.
Free and Trial Software Contains free and trial software applications for both PC and Macintosh operating systems.
All available NOAA Raster Navigational Charts (RNCs), organized by region: New England (214 Charts), New York, New Jersey, New York Canals, and Great Lakes (697 Charts), Chesapeake & Delaware Bays (138 Charts), Intracoastal Waterway (ICW)(199 Charts), Florida Keys (78 Charts), Gulf of Mexico (220 Charts), Alaska (392 Charts), West Coast (293 Charts), Pacific & Caribbean Islands (U.S. Possessions)(147 Charts),
All available NOAA vector Electronic Navigational Charts (ENCs).
All available USACE vector Inland Electronic Navigation Charts (IENCs).
Free and trial versions of PC and Macintosh charting and navigation software.
Government publications, reference texts, and nautical calculators in searchable Adobe Acrobat PDF format including:
- American Practical Navigator (Bowditch)
- Atlas of Pilot Charts North Atlantic Pub. 106
- Canadian Coast Guard Radio Aids to Navigation
- Chart No. 1
- Distances Between Ports Pub. 151
- Distances Between U.S. Ports
- Federal Meteorological Handbook No. 1
- International Code of Signals Pub. 102
- Marine Weather Service Charts
- Mariners Guide for Hurricane Awareness
- MF and HF Channels
- Nautical Calculators
- Nautical Chart Users Manual
- Navigation Rules (International & Inland)
- NGA List of Lights
- NOAA Coast Pilots
- NOAA Hurricane Basics
- NWS Observing Handbook No. 1
- Radio Navigation Aids Pub. 117
- Sailing Directions (Enroute)
- Sailing Directions (Planning Guides)
- Sight Reduction Tables Pub. 229
- State Chart Catalogs
- USCG Light Lists
- U.S. VHF Channels
- World Port Index Pub. 150
- WW Marine Radiofax Broadcast Schedules
Raster & Vector Charts for United States Waters Compatibility*:
Standard NOAA and USACE chart downloads (BSB & S-57 files). Compatible with all leading PC and Macintosh charting and navigation applications including: Fugawi Maptech Furuno MaxSea NavimaQ Nobeltec TIKI Navigator SeaClear OziExplorer The Capn MacENC Global Navigation CARIS Coastal Explorer Raytech NavSim And Others
NO LONGER AVAILABLE
|FREE GROUND SHIPPING |
Free ground shipping on any order over $100
EXCLUDES HAZARDOUS ITEMS
CONTIGUOUS 48 STATES ONLY