United States Coast Guard Approved. This LED personal locator light attaches to PFD. Emits 360 degree light visible up to 3.4 miles. Ideal for paddlers and recreational boaters. Uses (2) AAA alkaline batteries. Package Includes: See-Me LED (Light or Strobe), PFD Clip, Hook/Loop Attachement, and lanyard. STROBE Provides 28 lumens of light; runs for 44 continuous hours on one set of a AAA alkaline or lithium batteries. Strobe rate, 60 flashes per minute (1Hz), STEADY LIGHT Provides 20 lumens of light; runs for 17 continuous hours on one set of a AAA alkaline or lithium batteries. Standard Features
- Both automatic and manual modes
- Unbreakable lifetime LED bulb never needs replacing
- Exceeds USCG regulation: visible 3.4 miles (5.5 km) on a dark, clear night. USCG requirement, a minimum of a nautical mile (1.9 km) visibility
- Easy twist on/ off
- Impact-resistant and waterproof (IPX7 rating)
- Designed to be attached to a Personal Flotation Device.
- Lanyard cord and hook/loop strap included.
There are currently no rebates available for this item