Weems & Plath
Brass Storm Glass
W&P # 200 (previously ES 55 01 01)
This mysterious weather predictor has been used since 1750. Admiral Fitzroy, the famous sailor and meteorologist, used the Storm Glass aboard the HMS Beagle during his historic voyage with Darwin. After 250 years, how the Stormglass works is still a mystery, but it is believed that it has to do with the electromagnetic changes caused by weather and sun storms. The appearance of the crystals inside the glass indicates changes in the weather. The sealed glass chamber that holds the crystals is encapsulated in a beautifully crafted brass cylinder.
• Cases are solid forged chrome & hand polished to a mirror finish
• Sealed glass chamber holds the solution
• Encapsulated in beautiful brass cylinder
• Marine lacquer adds timeless depth & luster
• Includes removable base, self tapping screw, finial, wall mounting accessory & instructions
• Lifetime warranty
|W&P Chrome Stormglass W&P # 201 |
Cases are solid forged chrome & hand polished to a mirror finish.
|Clearance Sale |
discounted items, take a LOOK.