TECHNICAL FEATURES SYSTEM 15
- The cars are black anodised, extruded aluminium. They run on Torlon ball bearings.
- AISI 316 stainless shackles suit BBB 30 and BBB 40 blocks.
- Car 441-101-02 has an integrated shackle that connects directly to the swivel post of the block.
- End stop 441-105 has an integrated becket for control lines.
- Jib car 441-103-01 feature captive slide rod bearings and it can easily be rebuilt for star board/port installations. A tight tolerance on the Track reduces vertical movement for easier unCleating. 50° adjustment of the cam-Cleat arm and 19 mm adjustment intervals sideways. The pinstop head is ergonomically designed for easy adjustment – even with cold hands.