Utilizing a new composite material to build strong and durable compact liferafts specifically designed for moderate navigational weather conditions. Ideal for inshore navigation and in areas such as bays, estuaries, lakes, and rivers.
The Pro-Light Coastal Rafts comply with ISO9650-2 standard (TypeII), fully accepted by ISAF. All Sea-Safe rafts come with a 12 year warranty when serviced at least every 3 years by an authorized Sea-Safe service facility.
- Weighing 10% less then previous models, but with greater strength
- Approved according to ISAF ISO9650-2 (Type II)
- Easy access boarding ramp, ladder, and handholds
- High visibility- LED Exterior -and Interior Light automatically during inflation
- Equipped with 4 integral water ballast bags
- 3-zone fully separated inflation chambers
- Rainwater collection
- SOLAS reflective strips across entire structure
Comprehensive canopy and openings that allow easy access for boarding, spotting, fresh air, etc. All while keeping the inside dry
Natural rubber flooring is covered with a complex insulator of close cell foam coated with aluminum film to create a warm barrier between the occupant and a cold ocean.
All Sea Safe life rafts come standard vacuum packed at time of order for the freshest dates, and
are available in Valise or Fiberglass Container with HRU (Hydro-static Release), with optional stainless steel cradle.
4 – 6 Persons
|Description||Valise Model #||Valise Dimensions||Valise Weight (lbs)||Valise MSRP||Container Model #||Container Dimensions||Container Weight (lbs)||Container MSRP|
|4 Person Pro-Light||DXPLC4VR||12 5/8" X 25 5/8"||53||$1,899.00||DXPLC4CR||26" X 19 1/2" X 8 1/4"||59||$1,999.00|
|6 Person Pro-Light||DXPLC6VR||13 3/4" X 25 5/8"||62||$1,999.00||DXPLC6CR||26" X 19 1/2" X 9 1/4"||72||$2,099.00|
There are currently no rebates available for this item