These top-of-the-line Gill gloves have been professionally designed for sailing, windsurfing, water-skiing, fishing and all paddling sports. They provide the user a contoured fit, maximum protection, improved dexterity, comfort and excellent durability.
Gill Deckhand Glove - Short Fingers
Gill Deckhand Glove - Full Fingers
In addition to the features of the Deckhand glove, the Gill Championship also has:
Excellent grip, durability and dexterity
Seamless wraparound Kevlar reinforcement on fingers for improved abrasion resistance
Superior grip Protonď palm with wrap construction preventing rope burn
Inside facing wrist closure prevents accidental starting of watch the Championship has a Kevlar reinforced palm.
Gill Championship Glove - Short Fingers
Gill Championship Glove - 3 Full Fingers
Same features as the short finers Gill Championship gloves but with three full fingers covered for colder conditions. Especially sized and shaped for the unique contours of a women's hand.
Patented pre-curved fingers with seamless construction for ultimate durability
• Proton-Ultra™ palm and fingers with wrap construction prevents rope burn tested and proven to be significantly more durable than conventional glove materials
• Dura-Grip™ fabric on lower part of palm construction providing incredible levels of grip without any compromise in flexibility and durability
• Contoured fit for dexterity
• Generous length thumb and index finger for maximum protection
• Durable stretch woven fabric on back for more flex
• Inside wrist closure prevents accidental starting of watch
Gill Pro Glove Short Finger
Gill Pro Glove Long Finger
Short Finger Glove