Harken Rigtune Pro
Digital Rig Tension Gauge
As stiffer hulls and low-stretch rigging provide a more reproducible and measurable environment, this innovative product helps sailors measure and fine-tune rigging with far greater accuracy.
Unlike inaccurate spring-loaded gauges, the Harken Rig Tune Pro measures rig tension to the nearest kilogram. As rigging is deflected over three pins on the back of the gauge, a load cell records the pressure on one of the pins. The measurement is displayed on a simple, easy-to-read screen. The RigTune Pro accommodates a specific range of rigging sizes (2.5-5mm), reducing the need for multiple gauges and eliminating conversion tables.
• The Rigtune Pro is fully precalibrated
• The gauge measures to the kilogram (SWL 500 kg) and reproduces fast settings accurately
• A large, simple digital display is easy to read and requires no guesswork
• Stainless steel wire guides and cam resist
deformation for accurate measurements every time
• The splash-proof body of the Harken Rigtune Pro allows sailors to readjust their rigs on the water
• Storage case included
No Longer Available
reflective tape, knives, bosun's chairs, & tension gauges
|Clearance Sale |
discounted items, take a LOOK.