Part: PPRO UPC: 790134005520 The Proton Pro is designed to perform in extreme conditions, heavy rain, sub-zero temperatures, or anything else Mother Nature has to offer. This Powerful flashlight produces over 1,000 candle power from a single white LED. Proton Pro is made from aircraft quality aluminum with type III anodizing, o-ring seals, and a hardened glass lens. This ensures that the Proton Pro flashlight is ready for your next adventure.
The Proton Pro is equipped with Freedom Circuitry. Which provides variable / dimmable brightness, 3 signaling modes, and automatic SOS mode in both red and white beams. All of these features operate easily from a single button.
Measuring only 4.25” in length and weighing only 1.6 ounces, Proton Pro is lightweight and easy to carry. With a lanyard swivel, pocket clip, and custom belt holster, the Proton Pro is an easy to add accessory.
Proton Pro also comes standard with an Energizer Lithium AA battery, which is the only type of battery that works in extreme cold conditions. Proton Pro can also use any other type of AA battery, but works especially well with NiMH rechargeable batteries. View the ( Specification Sheet, Instruction sheet )
- 1,000 + Candle Power (100+
lumens) white LED.
- Single Button Operation even with gloves.
- Smart Circuit Freedom® Technology.
- Electronic instant full power On/Off at anytime.
- Full range brightness control.
- 5 safety modes: Slow- Medium- Fast- SOS and Signal/Morse Code.
- Easy Battery Replacement
- Takes any AA size Energizer Lithium, NiMH, Alkaline, NiCad or standard Carbon battery.
- Provides long-lasting service even in sub-zero temperatures. (Continual burn times vary depending on the kind of battery used).
- Rubber o-rings allow for fail proof use in all kinds of bad weather.
- Detachable Clip.
- Easily removable belt clip.
- Trim piece that fills in the removable belt clip is included.
- 24 K Gold Plated Contacts ensures optimum electrical conductivity.