Adventure Medical Kits
Pocket Survival Pak
A pocket survival kit that really could
save your life!
The Pocket Survival Pak contains a collection of survival tools for when you find yourself abandoned, stranded, or lost in the outdoors. Keep it in your pocket, or on your person, because, ďIf it isnít with you, it canít save you.Ē The Pocket Survival Pak is for boaters, backpackers, hunters, pilots, snowmobilers, hikers, yachtsman, or anyone who enjoys the great outdoors!
Designed by Doug Ritter, Executive Director of the Equipped to Survive Foundation
Survival Gear Included
(1) Signal Mirror, Rescue Flash (see below)
(1) Spark-Lite Fire Starter (see below)
(4) Tinder Quick Firestarter
(1) Whistle, Rescue Howler
(1) Waterproof Survival Instructions
(1) Duct Tape, 2" x 26"
(1) Scalpel w/ Handle, Sterile, Disposable, #22 Blade
(1) Compass, Button, Liquid Filled
(1) Aluminum Foil, Heavy Duty, 3 Sq. Ft.
(1) Waterproof Paper
(1) Fresnel Magnifier
(6) Safety Wire, Stainless Steel, (6 ft of 0.020")
(1) Sewing Thread, Bobbin #69, Nylon
(10) Nylon Cord, #18, Braided, (10 ft. 100lb test)
(1) Sewing Needle, #18, Chenille
(4) Fish Hook, #10
(2) Split Shot, Lead B
(1) Snap Swivel, Size 12
(1) AMK Pocket Survival Pak Contents List
(4) Safety Pins
Rescue Flash Signal Mirror: Visible over 20 miles. Made of durable, Lexan polycarbonate with mil-spec retro-reflective aiming aid for one handed use.
Spark-Lite Firestarter: Rated the # 1 fire starting tool by Backpacker Magazine. Waterproof, usable one-handed and tested for over 1,000 sparks. Tinder-Quik is waterproof and burns for 2-3 minutes.