Patagonia Men's Nano Puff Jacket - Clearance
Windproof and water-resistant, the Nano Puff® Jacket is warm, incredibly lightweight, highly compressible and can be worn as insulation or outerwear in cold climates. Take the classic original Nano, add a full-length zipper for greater all-around ease and, presto, the versatile Nano Puff Jacket. It's weather-resistant enough to wear as an insulated shell in a wet storms and trim enough to pull on for chilly beach goings. The wind-blocking, moisture-shedding 100% recycled polyester shell also glides effortlessly, whether worn as a mid-or-outer-layer. Low-bulk, hydrophobic, highly compressible PrimaLoft® One (60-g) traps heat with remarkable efficiency, even when wet. It packs down to practically nothing and stuffs into an internal zippered chest pocket that has a carabiner clip-in loop. It also has two zippered handwarmer pockets, elasticized cuffs and a dual-adjust drawcord hem to seal out wind and seal in warmth.
Patagonia Men's Nano Puff Jacket Details
- Ultralight ripstop recycled polyester face fabric with Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight 60-g PrimaLoft® One polyester insulation provides excellent warmth and compressibility
- Unique quilt pattern holds insulation in place promoting durability and longevity
- Pockets: two zippered handwarmers, one internal zippered chest pocket doubles as a stuff sack with carabiner clip-in loop
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem keeps drafts out and warmth in
- Shell: 1-oz 15-denier 100% recycled polyester. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® One polyester. Lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester. Shell and lining have a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Colors: Black, Forge Grey, Andes Blue, Cochineal Red, or El Cap Khaki
Sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL
Not sure what Size you need? See our Sizing Chart.