Patagonia Better Sweater Jacket
When the morning’s frost lingers until noon, you know it’s time for the Better Sweater® Jacket. With a sweater-knit face and fleece interior for warmth, it functions equally well over a shirt as urban outerwear or layered in the backcountry under a shell. Two zippered handwarmer pockets keep fingers toasty; the stand-up collar has a zipper garage so your neck stays comfortable. Raglan sleeves provide pack-wearing comfort. With shape-holding micropolyester jersey trim at collar, cuffs and hem. Hip length.
- Fabric has a sweater-knit face, fleece interior and heathered yarns
- Full-zip jacket with zip-through, stand-up collar and zipper garage
- Raglan sleeves for pack-wearing comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets
- Micropolyester jersey trim on cuffs, hem and back of neck
- Can be worn with layers as outerwear or as a midlayer under a shell jacket
- 9.5-oz 100% polyester with sweater-knit exterior and fleece interior. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- 464 g (1 lb .4 oz)
- Hip length
Please Note: Only limited colors and size combinations available.
Colors: Channel Blue, Dark Walnut, or Stonewash
Sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL
Not sure what Size you need? See our Sizing Chart.