Warm polyester fleece meets your favorite sweater in this full-zip, cross-dye jacket dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods.
After a month on the road, 15,000 vertical feet of climbing and days of monsoon conditions, our correspondent writes that her Better Sweater® Jacket still looks as fresh as the day she started. The wool-like fabric has a soft fleece interior and a sweater-knit face that refuses to frump, and the heathered yarns are dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. Full-front zip ends in a garage and stand-up collar. Forward seams on the front and princess seams on the back lend a contoured shape. Soft and smooth polyester jersey trims the wind flap, cuffs, hem and pockets, which include zippered handwarmers, interior drop-ins and a zippered left-sleeve pocket.
- Made of warm, midweight polyester fleece
- Front zipper has a wind flap and kissing-welt closure
- Raglan sleeves, princess seams on back, and forward seams on front for contoured shape and fit
- Zippered handwarmer pockets, a zippered security pocket on the left sleeve and interior drop-in pockets
- Polyester jersey fabric trim on wind flap, pockets, cuffs and hem
- Hip length
- 10-oz 100% polyester with sweater-knit exterior and fleece interior. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 453 g (16 oz)
- Made in Sri Lanka and Thailand.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that_s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Write A Review
There are currently no rebates available for this item