Garmin P/N: 010-00697-03 (Marine) Touch the great outdoors!
The Garmin Oregon 400c is a rugged unit with a high-sensitivity GPS receiver. It offers innovative features such as a sunlight readable touchscreen for easy operation, as well as the ability to exchange waypoints, tracks, routes and geocaches wirelessly between units. In addition, you can customize your Oregon with five different user profiles: automotive, marine, recreation, fitness or geocache. The microSD card makes it simple to load optional maps for different types of adventures. The Oregon’s detailed mapping and high-resolution color display
enhance any outdoor adventure, whether on land or water. Saltwater mariners will love the preloaded detailed BlueChart g2 coverage for the coastal U.S. and the Bahamas in the 400c. The chart detail includes shoreline,
depth contours, navaids and port plans.
Product Features and Specifications • High-sensitivity GPS receiver for improved performance and reception
• Hotfix - will decrease satellite acquisition times by recording ephemeris data, then predicting satellite location for the areas and times recorded for up
to three days
• Easy-to-use, touchscreen interface
• microSD card slot for optional mapping and data storage
• Electronic compass, barometric altimeter (see comparison chart below)
• Built-in 3-D Basemap (Digital Elevation Model) (see comparison chart below)
• Wireless exchange of user routes, tracks, waypoints, geocaches (see comparison chart below)
• Unit dimensions: 4.5” x 2.3” x 1.4”
• Display size: 3” color, touch screen
• Pixels (H x W): 400 x 240
• Waterproof standard: IEC 60529 IPX7
• Battery type: 2 AA batteries included; NiMH or Lithium recommended
• Weight: 6.8 oz with batteries included
Package includes: Garmin Oregon 400c, Carabiner clip, USB cable, Owner's manual, Quick start guide and two AA batteries.
Instructional DVDN1364DVD With all of the features this unit has to offer you will want to make sure you have this training DVD so you can get the most from your Garmin Oregon 400c. You will learn how to utilize the base-map coastal charts US inland lakes altimeter picture viewer exchange tracks waypoints routes and geocaches between units plus all of the many functions this handheld offer. DVD is applicable to all Garmin Oregon Series units.