Measuring only 14" in length and weighing less than 1 lb, the Rescue Stick is the most compact water rescue tool available. Easily stowed in a boat, vehicle, backpack or by the pool it will be accessible when and where you need it.
Anyone who can throw a stick can throw the Rescue Stick to someone in distress in the water. On average the Rescue Stick can be thrown between 100 and 150 feet óñ almost triple the distance of a typical rope bag or life ring. The inflated horseshoe will float with the person in the water.
Developed with input from Search and Rescue professionals, lifeguards, firefighters and recreational boaters the Rescue Stick provides 35 lbs of buoyancy - much more than the 7 lbs required to keep a conscious person afloat. It is easy to repack and re-arm by screwing on a replacement handle that contains the new CO2 cylinder.
In an emergency, time, distance and the ability to provide flotation to someone rapidly is critical. In many situations the Rescue Stick is an effective rescue tool.
- Compatible with Re-arm Kit Model # MA7206
- Can be thrown accurately 100 feet or further
- Automatically inflates in seconds when immersed in water providing rapid emergency flotation
- Offers 35lb of buoyancy - twice the flotation of a typical life jacket
- Easy to repack and reuse - insert a new bobbin and screw in the replacement handle
There are currently no rebates available for this item