January 23rd Course 101: Navigating from Stamford Harbor to Block Island Salt Pond February 6th Course 102: Navigating from Norwalk to Newport February 20th Course 103 : Navigating from Greenwich Harbor to Portland Maine March 6th Course 104: Navigating to your favorite destinations, Thimble Islands, Hamburg Cove , West Harbor, Sag Harbor, Cutty Hunk, Edgartown, Nantucket, Points East Course Format: Tuesday Evenings - 3 hours 6 pm - 9 pm
- NOAA Training Chart of Long Island Sound(#12354TR)
- Weems & Plath Ultralight Dividers / Compass(#NP176)
- Large 24" Weems & Plath Parallel Rule (#NWP024)
- Erasable Pencil
- Chart Kit for Region 3(#4003)
- 2018 Eldridge(#BP001)
- Northern Waterway Guide(#BEN007)
- Tablet with Noble Tech Software, either Admiral or Time Zero preferred however also Navionis, INav , Fugawi are good too.
- Pastie Arrows
- Smart Phone or tablet for downloading helpful Apps
- All items available from the Landfall Website
Note: Handouts and checklists will be provided in class.
Payments & Policies
Marine Training Center Cancellation and Refund Policy:
Any student cancellation received by 5 days in advance of the start date of the course will receive a full refund. Any books or course materials purchased for a course can be returned for a store credit only.
Cancellations received less than 5 days in advance will not receive any refund.
Schedule change requests received less than 5 days in advance of the start of the course are subject to a 25% surcharge .
Students who arrive the day of the course who have not properly registered or have not properly prepared as required under the course requirements will be asked to leave and will not receive any refund.
Executive Director Landfall Marine Training Center
Private classes for yacht clubs and organizations can be arranged. Please call 1-800-941-2219 Ex: 21 or email the director to discuss your request: email@example.com.
There are currently no rebates available for this item