E02 P2 (83800) The e+LITE headlamp is designed for any situation. It is ultra-lightweight, and can easily be stored in a backpack, jacket, or emergency kit for up to 10 years. It provides white or red lighting in continuous or blinking modes and can easily be attached in multiple ways with its elastic band and clip.
Long-term dependability, even when kept for years in harsh conditions: - Works in extreme temperatures: - 30 °C to + 60 °C (-22 °F to +140 °F)
- Always ready to use, can be stored with batteries (lithium CR 2032) for 10 years
- Waterproof to -1 m for 30 minutes (IP 67)
- Can be used in potentially explosive atmospheres (see specifications for certification level)
- Compact and ultra-light (28 grams), so it can always with you
- Designed to prevent accidental operation with locking switch.
Performance lighting: - Two white lighting levels (maximum and economic)
- One red lighting level
- Two flashing modes : white or red (for signaling)
- Shines enough light to allow easy movement in the dark: shines up to 19 m
- Provides up to 4 consecutive nights of lighting (45 hours)
- Easy to use
Very practical - Can be worn on the head, around the wrist or neck.
- Always shines in the direction you want: light source can be directed 360°
- Red light beam helps preserve night vision
- 10-year guarantee.