The Multi Purpose Rescue Sled is a must have for ice and water rescue and can be towed behind, snowmobile, skier, personal watercraft, or ATV. Constructed of high density roto-molded polyethylene plastic and features a seamless design. Foam filled for flotation and patient insulation. The Multi Purpose Rescue Sled can be used for a Haz-Mat decon tray with garden hose attached to the fittings for containment. The design features enable multiple units to stack together for easy storage The bottom runner width fits ground ladder rails for ladder slides, non-slip strips and 18 speedclip pins. features a specs.:
- Constructed of high density roto-molded polyethylene plastic
- Seamless design to prevent fluid from entering a thereby eliminating cross-contamination.
- Foam filled for flotation and patient insulation.
- With the stabilizers attached, the MP Carrier floats well over 300 lbs. (I've witnessed FDNY load it with 450 lbs.).
- Stabilizer floats are available for an additional cost, and must be used for water or ice rescue.
- The rescue sled can be used as a Haz-Mat decon tray with garden hose(s) attached to the fittings for drainage containment.
- The design features enable multiple units to stack together for easy storage.
- Bottom runner width fits ground ladder rails for ladder slides to span voids, alleys, depressions and help facilitate low-angle operations as in boat to dock scenarios.
- (4) non-slip strips for stabilizing backboard and 18 speed clip pins.
- 1000 lb single patient weight capacity
- Weighs 42 lbs.
- Dimensions (o/a): 85.42", 27.94", 8.86"
- >>Patient Nest Length: 77.56"
- >>Patient Nest Width: 18.50"
- >>Patient Nest Depth: 4" high sides
- >>Patient Nest Depth: 2.25" low sides
- (12) 2", 6" hand holes
- (4) 3/4" diameter grab rope loop holes
- (14) 2", 3" Strap Harness Holes
- Runner width: 3" each
There are currently no rebates available for this item