The Ultimate Long John provides superb warmth and comfort in medium to low water and air temps. 2mm neprene is combined with a smooth Xtend microfleece lining for added insulation. Combine with other neoprene or microfleece tops for a great system.
The new Ultimate 2 mm long john provides an excellent solution for mid temperature ranges, with clever panel layout and material use to create maximum comfort and maneuverability where needed. It uses 70% M-Flex neoprene for ultimate stretch combined to crossover the necessities of flexibility. This long john is ideal to combine with a lycra rash and/or the bipoly vest. The easy shoulder entry allows you to remove/add a layer with temperature changes throughout the day.
- GBS (Glued Blind Stitched)
- Critical taping
- 4WaySupertex reinforced seat part, shinbone & knees with extra padding
- Propads attachment capability
- Relief zipper
- Easy entry shoulder straps
- Non slip cuffs
- Velcro ankle closure
- Contoured panels for a good fit
- Thicknesses distributed for maximum maneuverability and comfort
- Water drainage holes on lower back panel
- Raw edge ankle technology to fit well with boots
- 2mm M-Flex 70%
- Xtend lining for comfort and flexibility
- 4WaySupertex reinforced seatpart, knees and shinbone with additional shin protection
- Lightweight super-stretch neoprene
Not sure what Size you need? See our Sizing Chart.
Write A Review
There are currently no rebates available for this item