These superior-quality immersion suits have been in production since 1959 -- and in fact are the very first immersion suits to ever be seen in the maritime market. Each suit is meticulously crafted and pressure-tested upon completion. Imperial Immersion Suits Specifications (.pdf)
Key Features • USCG Approved / SOLAS 2010 Compliant
• Buddy Line
• Integrated harness
• Inherently buoyant 1-piece, sealed construction, w/ back straps
• Inflatable high-rider ring for additional freeboard & buoyancy
• Integrated Safety whistle w/ lanyard
• 3-Fingered mitt to keep fingers warmer
• 2 zipper pull tabs on zipper. Each is located at the top and bottom of zipper. This cuts cuts down fitting time by allowing the zipper to be pulled straight up
• Wide legs for quick donning. Allows you to don with shoes or boots on and Ankle straps aid in walking.
• 2 air-purging valves. Releases trapped air upon entering the water.
• Snug-fitting face seal is soft and flexible.Very comfortable!
• Extra reflective tape on each suit for greater visibility.
• Sturdy 2-handle carrying bag. Bags have handles on the side and bottom for quick retrieval and donning of suit.
• Bags are made with corrosion-resistant snaps.
• Comes in maritime orange 5mm neoprene for the best visibility at sea.
• Suits are true to size and Weighs only 14 lbs (6.35 kg).
1409 SOLAS Survival Suit
IMPERIAL 1409 Series Immersion Suits USCG / SOLAS 2010 / MED Approvals
(AU3) Adult Universal
110# - 330#
(AO3) Adult Small
Up To 180#
(AJ3) Adult Jumbo XXL
USCG Approved Suit
IMPERIAL 1409 Series Immersion Suits USCG Approved ONLY