Because each ICOM MA-500TR AIS Transponder and Received can only be programmed once with your personal MMSI number and other information, these units CANNOT BE CANCELED OR RETURNED once your order has been placed.
Please fill out the details above. You will need to determine the position of the GPS antenna on board the vessel. You can round the distance to the nearest meter. Reference diagram above.
MA500 TR / MX-G5000 / 731797007957
The MA-500TR is a class B AIS transponder that offers modern navigation safety while matching the clean look of Icom's award-winning VHF and SSB radios. Give your helm a handsome, harmonious look for fraction of the price. The MA-500TR automatically shares your vessel information with other AIS transponders. If you want to contact another vessel, you no longer need to locate and punch in its 9-digit MMSI number _ the MA-500TR does it automatically. AIS information is displayed on the MA-500TR's own modest (yet clear and bold) screen or, for those who want a larger screen, in an NMEA-standard data stream for use by third-party chart plotters or other on-board navigation gear. When you want the best, get the best. Get Icom. Simply the best.
The MA-500TR kit includes the MX-G5000 GPS Receiver, which is a 12 channel parallel GPS receiver with SBAS function.
- 2 W output power
- Dual channel AIS receiver
- PC and other marine network equipment is not required (but can be connected)
- 1m depth for 30 minutes (except connectors)
- CPA (Closest Point of Approach) and TCPA (Time to CPA)
- Target list and dangerous list
- Collision alarm
- External alarm connection to emit a collision alarm from external audio equipment on the deck or tower
- DSC button allows you to make a DSC individual call to a selected vessel instantly
- Matching design with Icom radios=
Class B AIS Transponder screens
Write A Review
There are currently no rebates available for this item