The Hartley 12 is a durable, simple, stable dinghy that is the perfect choice for recreational and learn-to-sail programs. Featuring high freeboard, a deep roomy cockpit with space for 3 or 4, high boom, and open transom, this boat provides a great platform for sailors of all ages and sizes. At only 137lbs the Hartley 12 is a light weight and great sailing boat that is easy to pull up a beach, ramp, or dock. The tough rotomolded construction, kick-up rudder and centerboard, make it a long-lasting boat that will add value to your organization for years. The simple sail plan offers an easily reefed main that can be rigged in just minutes.
- Durable rotomolded polyethylene hull
- Self-Bailing with built in flotation
- Alluminum rudder
- Easily reefed main sail with vertical battens
- Optional Clip-on jib
- Striped sail for better visibility
- No shrouds or extra rigging to confuse students