Part Number: 010-11423-00 Garmin HomePort marine planning software is a must-have tool for mariners heading out on the open water. HomePort enables the use of existing BlueChart data from your preloaded chartplotter or preprogrammed card to help plot a course on your PC. You can then transfer this planned route back to your chartplotter and head out on your adventure. In addition to managing waypoints, routes and tracks, the HomePort application will also help predict fuel usage, tides, depth profiles, and more. It can plot a course to avoid hidden underwater hazards and keep your vessel away from shallow or rocky shorelines. You can easily create point-to-point routes, determine distance and bearing measurements between checkpoints, and calculate your estimated travel time for each leg of the journey. After the HomePort application has been installed on your PC, the included 2 GB microSD/SD card can also be used to transfer the preloaded BlueChart maps from your chartplotter to your PC for use with HomePort.
Special Features Include: • Displays both fishing charts and navigational charts from BlueChart g2 Vision
• Allows user to measure distance and bearing on the charts
• Displays gridlines for longitude/latitude
• Displays route/track depth profile
• Converts tracks into point-to-point routes and specifies speed for each leg of the route
• Provides ETA and arrival times for each leg
• Calculates fuel consumption (based on fuel flow data provided by the user)
• Displays celestial information such as sunrise, sunset and moon phase
• Displays photos and point of interest detail
• Supports vector charts
• Includes worldwide basemap
Compatible maps: BlueChart g2 Vision, BlueChart g2 and BlueChart (both microSD/SD and Garmin data card formats).
System requirements: Windows XP SP2 or Windows Vista or Windows 7, 2.0 GHz Pentium 4 or equivalent, 250 MB disk space, 1 GB RAM, 1024 x 768 display, video card that supports DirectX 9.0, microSD/SD card reader, USB port.
Package includes: Garmin HomePort software, 2 GB MicroSD, MicroSD to SD adapter card, and instructions.
No Longer Available - HomePort is now available as a free download at Garmin's website