APPLICATIONS: All running rigging requiring a durable, lower stretch line, such as sheets, halyards, topping lifts, and reef lines. Perfect for the club racer and larger cruising boats. Priced per foot.
Due to the special construction made up of a polyester cover, a soft intermediate cover of polyester and UHMWPE in the core, a core/cover displacement is largely prevented in spite of high breaking forces.
Therefore, the rope is ideally suited for use in spill winches for mounting purposes where power transmission is effected via the rope cover.
The benefits of our Globe 5000 MK2 are:
- High breaking force, minimal slip, perfect spooling behavior
- Low core/cover displacement due to a soft intermediate cover of polyester
- No corrosion, no soiling caused by rope grease
- No danger of injury, easy and quick handling
- Flexibility in terms of design
- Excellent UV stability
- Very high abrasion resistance, minimal stretch and highest radial stability
- Very good bending fatigue strength - resulting in a very long service life
Our Globe 5000 MK2 is suited for the following applications and fields of use:
Write A Review
There are currently no rebates available for this item