Save with Ocean Signal Rebate Promotion
Purchase your Ocean Signal SafeSea EPIRB
from Landfall Navigation and receive a $25 Gift Card
from Ocean Signal PLUS
a One Year 406 Link Subscription
Download the Ocean Signal Rebate form.
Cat.1 (CAT I)
Automatically Activated: Unit with sea shelter case & hydrostatic release mechanism. Stationed outside the pilot house, this unit will deploy and activate automatically if the vessel sinks. Required on all commercial fishing vessels.
The Ocean Signal SafeSea EPIRBs operate in the 406MHz satellite band monitored by Cospas-Sarsat, the international satellite operator, ensuring a signal can be located wherever it is activated around the globe.
Ocean Signal SafeSea E100G EPIRB Manuel (.pdf)
Ocean Signal SafeSea EPIRBs are also fitted with a 121.5MHz homing beacon and a high brightness LED strobe light for fast on-scene location.
The Ocean Signal SafeSea E100G EPIRB benefits from a dedicated built-in GPS which sends a highly accurate position, greatly reducing search time.
With the Ocean Signal SafeSea battery operating life being the highest in the industry an Ocean Signal EPIRB keeps rescue services updated with your location for longer.
• E100G EPIRB incorporates a state of the art 50 channel GPS receiver for fast and accurate position acquisition
• Manual bracket, manual release housing and float free housing options
• Extreme battery life even at low temperatures
• In excess of 96 hours operation
• User replaceable batteries with five year replacement interval
• Intuitive operating controls protected from accidental activation
• Meets or exceeds all International standards
• Class 2 EPIRB (-20°C - +55°C) for general use
• Non hazardous battery