Stohlquist DRIFTer Youth
Cross-chest cinch eliminates ide-up and fits the vest lower on the torso for full mobility, effective buoyancy and comfort, especially in the water. Shorter, lower back will not hinder movement or rub against back-rest. Rugged cordura shell provides years of enjoyment. Detailed with large, low profile, fully draining front pocket with security D-ring inside. Has cool mesh side panels and hand shaped foam elements to provide the lowest profile.
• 1" webbing belt, with forward pulls for a trim and secure fit.
• Hand-beveled GAIA foam for a closer more comfortable fit.
• Cinch harness eliminates ride-up.
• Extra wide armholes for maximum mobility.
• #5 YKK zipper non-corroding slider.
• Roomy bellows pocket with D-ring inside.
• Cool mesh side panels.
• #10 YKK Vision front zip entry.
• 4-way accessory lash tab.
• 3M reflective trim on both front and back.
• Stretchy adjustable neoprene shoulders.
• Model #5706 USCG 160.064/4640/0
• US Coast Guard approval: USCG 160.064/4640/0 Model #5706
SeaLevel Buoyancy: 11 lbs. 10 oz.
Fabric: 500 denier cordura shell, 200 denier oxford liner
Fits 50 - 90 lbs Available in: Mango or Fireball Red.
|FREE GROUND SHIPPING |
Free ground shipping on any order over $150
Use Code # SHIP150
EXCLUDES HAZARDOUS & OVERSIZE ITEMS
CONTIGUOUS 48 STATES ONLY