• Water, one gallon of water per person per day for at least three days, for drinking and sanitation
• Food, at least a three-day supply of non-perishable food
• Battery-powered or hand crank radio and a NOAA Weather Radio with tone alert and extra batteries for both
• Flashlight and extra batteries
• First aid kit • Whistle to signal for help
• Dust mask to help filter contaminated air and plastic sheeting and duct tape to shelter-in-place
• Moist towelettes, garbage bags and plastic ties for personal sanitation
• Wrench or pliers to turn off utilities
• Manual can opener for food
• Local maps
• Cell phone with chargers, inverter or solar charger
Keep this kit in a designated place and have it ready in case you have to leave your home quickly. Make sure all family members know where the kit is kept.
FREE GROUND SHIPPING* On any order over $150 Use Code: SHIP150
*EXCLUDES HAZARDOUS & OVERSIZE ITEMS DELIVERY ADDRESS MUST BE WITHIN THE CONTIGUOUS 48 STATES ONLY. CANNOT BE COMBINED WITH ANY OTHER OFFER.