Doís and Doníts
Course Length: 3 hours
The key to a satisfying experience with your boat's engine is not knowing how to repair it but knowing how to operate and maintain it so that you do not need repairs.
Learn from the best: an ABYC Certified diesel engine mechanic. This fast-paced workshop is short on theory and long on practical guidance covering operation, maintenance and trouble-shooting your marine diesel engine. It is aimed at owners and operators of marine diesel engines and focuses on do-it-yourself maintenance and trouble-shooting.
- How Engines Work - operations to prolong the life
- General Mainenance - commissioning, decommissioning and things to monitor
- Trouble-shooting - common problems including failure to start, over-heating, smoking, and more
- Batteries - how to pick them and use them properly
- Maintenance Needs - systems' maintenance needs and a schedule for when maintenance needs to be done
Facilitator: Randy Dinter
Certification: Upon course completion you will receive a Landfall Navigation Marine Training Center certificate of completion in Diesel Engines Ė Doís and Doníts.
Notes: Handouts and trouble-shooting guides will be provided in class.
|Clearance Sale |
discounted items, take a LOOK.