The Great Book Of Anchorages The Bahamas, The Route Most Traveled
by Susan Landry & Chuck Baier
The Bahamas, The Route Most Traveled is a one of a kind guide, complete with chartlets from Wavey Line Charts, provides a much needed and requested resource for anchorages in the islands of the Bahamas. The book covers the island chains that most cruisers travel from one year to the next, and provides them with approach and anchorage depth as well as shore access information. The beautifully detailed chartlets give essential information not found in any other resource for the Bahamas. The Bahamas, The Route Most Traveled is the perfect complement to your favorite Bahamas cruising guide.
The book is designed for information on anchoring and free docks and nothing else. It doesn't pretend to be a cruising guide or combination cruising guide and anchorage information. 134 pages. Pub 2013.
• Hundreds of anchorages and free docks in each edition. • Anchorage and free dock details including color chartlets. • Anchorage and dock locations with GPS waypoints.
• Easy-to-use format and indexing for quick reference.
• Discussions on types of anchors and anchoring techniques.
• Suggestions for planning your next trip.
• Save time and searching with anchorage locations at your fingertips.
• Save thousands of dollars in dockage fees.