Echomax Active XS Dual Band
Radar Target Enhancer
State of the Art Echomax Active-XS-Dual Band Radar Target Enhancer with minuscule current draw of 23mA on stand by and very high X and S band response many times the new ISO 8729-2 standard (covers S or X Band). Quadruple alarm facility as standard.
The Active-XS amplifies and returns a stronger signal and these high responses to both X or S Band Radar increases the likelihood of improving your vessels radar cross section and helps to alert oncoming vessels of your position and detection especially in poor conditions and thereby reduces the risk of collision.
• Reception frequency: X Band Radar 9.3 - 9.5 GHz / S Band Radar 2.9 - 3.1 GHz
• Operating Temperature: - 20 to + 60 degrees C
• Voltage: 12V DC - + 30% -10% (voltage surge and cross polarity protected)
• Current consumption <23mA
in quiescent state:
• Current consumption X Band Radar 190mA
when transmitting S Band Radar 155mA.
• Position accuracy: Within 1 metre
• EIRP: 1W (typically)
DIMENSIONS: Antenna length: 685mm | Antenna width: 40.5mm | Antenna weight ex cable: 573 gms | Control Box width: 92mm | Control Box height: 51 mm | Control Box depth: 38mm | Control box weight: 99gms | Cable length: 24m 3 core 0.5mm2 | Cable weight: 967 gms
CONTROL BOX: Surface mount for interior installation or flush mount fitting with optional flush mount kit.
• Optional base or rear entry wiring facility
• Externally accessible fuse
UNIQUE QUADRUPLE ALARM FACILITY:
(1) Green Switch activates internal buzzer when painted by X or S Band Radar
(2) Green LED illuminates when being painted by X Band Radar
(3) Yellow LED illuminates when being painted by S Band Radar
(4) 8A Extension alarm facility (when installed) when painted by either S or X Band Radar
Stainless Steel Optional Offset mast head bracket.
Complies with: IEC60945: and meets essential requirements of R&TTE directive (CEO191). Performance requirements of ISO8729-2 X band.
|FREE SHIPPING* |
on orders over $150 (details*), use code eShipping13