W&P # 4002 The improvements made for this newer model are resulting from thorough research regarding the needs of the user. This barometer is designed specifically for the mariner. Not only does it show current pressure on the large display, it also displays historical information on a much more expanded scale than most electronic barometers. This unit can show an expanded history of any changes that occurred over the last 48 hours. It accurately detects pressure changes to within +/- 0.5hPa. In addition, the Weems & Plath Electronic Marine Barometer has the following features:
• An alarm that signals abrupt changes in pressure
• Gale warning system
• Continuous display of current pressure
• Continuous display of time or temperature
• Backlighting for night use
• Can be free standing or bulkhead mounted
• Dimensions: 7-3/8”H x 7-1/2”W x 1-1/4”D
• Weight: 12 oz.
• Operates on 4 AA batteries (included) average battery life – 1 year W&P Electronic Marine Barometer Manual (.pdf)
W&P # 4002A Adaptor for Electronic Marine Barometer (#4002). This adaptor is for AC use. If you would like the DC adaptor, simply cut off the AC plug and use the two wires from the connector to connect to the DC wires.