Katadyn Item # 8013438
This compact, highly durable 12-volt watermaker is our contribution to improving life on board. It is the smallest and least expensive power watermaker available. The PowerSurvivor-40E delivers 1.5 gallons per hour. It is the only power watermaker that converts to manual operation in emergencies Specifications:
Simplicity - The 40E contains 40% fewer parts than its popular predecessor, the PowerSurvivor-35. Simplified construction and rugged design make the 40E remarkably easy to install, operate and maintain.
Compactness - Extraordinarily compact, the 40E can be installed in the nooks and crannies otherwise unusable in many yachts.
Efficiency - No watermaker draws so few amps. Using only 4 amps, the 40E can run for extended periods on alternative power alone.
Durability - The heart of the 40E is the rugged stainless high-pressure pump. Armed for the rigors of the marine environment, this watermaker is built to last. We're so certain, we've covered it with a superior warranty: 3 years on most components.
PUR PowerSurvivor 40E Watermaker (.pdf)
PUR PowerSurvivor 40E Watermaker Manual (.pdf)
- Power Requirements: 12 volts DC (draws 4 amps)/24 volts DC (draws 3 amps)
- Water Production (+/- 15%): 1.5 gallons/hour (5.7 liters/hr)
- Weight: 25 lbs (11.33 kg)
- Dimensions - Pump: Height: 6.75" (17.2 cm), Length: 16.5" (41.9 cm), Width: 15.5" (39.4 cm)
- Dimension - Prefilter Module: Length: 12" (30.5 cm), Diameter: 6" (15.2 cm) (allow 7"(18 cm) for hose bend)
- Feedwater Flow Rate: 20 gallons/hour (75.7 liters/hour)
- Salt Rejection: 98.4% average (96% minimum)
Save 10% off Katadyn Watermakers from Landfall,
use promo code 10offWater at check out.